Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Molten spider exoskeleton



PLOT :
              Ohhh ! I remember that funny day. I was sitting in very horrible position with inclination of nearly 140 degree to get this snap. Aunty passing by asked my friend "What this boy is doing ? " and my friend replied " taking snaps of something " and /i answered loudly "Such a Beautiful spider". and can u guess what she would have commented on me ? she said " What a terrible days ! these days boys are doing the most maddest things that they can " !  

                                                                   DEAD yet FURIOUS !
Plot :
            We group of almost 20 guys (most of met for first time !) were gathered @Pashan Lake, Pune to attend tutorial on Macro photography delivered by Yogendra Sir. After finishing the tutorial, we started exploring the field. This ws the first click i had taken that day !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment